If you would like the wording in your company name to be stacked on top of each other, on a logo that has not been purchased, please follow the instructions below.
- Click the logo you'd like to edit from your Saved page
- Click Name in the menu on the left
- Beside the Text field ABOVE your logo editor, click STACK
- Enter the second ling text and then click UPDATE to save your changes
*Note* If you are trying to include a special character that is unsupported the name will not update
If the logo has been purchased, you will need to find a stacked layout in the layouts section of our editor and selecting the logo from there:
Once that is done you can click on Name in the left panel and adjust the font and size and colour using the tool bar and the font variation tab:
If you have two or more words in your company name and require a word on the front end or back end of your logo be a different colour or font:
- Click the logo you'd like to edit from your Saved Field & click on More Ideas button in the side menu
- Next select the style that you like
- If you want to change the font, colour, position of your new split text, select name in the left panel, and use the tool bar above to make the necessary adjustments to the text, until it is as you want it to be
- When you are don't you can either purchase or select save and download if you've already purchased your logo
*Note: If you are trying to make changes to a logo you have already purchased, you will not be able to edit the company name's spelling. For all other changes, please follow the instructions in this article to learn how to make changes to a purchased logo.