To use your logo as a letterhead in either a Word document or a Google Doc, follow these instructions.
- Click Insert, then on the Insert menu click Header
- Choose a style that you'd like to use; we suggest using the blank layout as you are inserting a photo
- In the Header menu, click Pictures
- Select your PNG file
- Resize the image according to your specifications by dragging the circles in the corner of your image
- Save your PNG file to your Google Drive
- On a Google Doc, click Insert, then click Header
- While in the Header, click Insert again, then click Image
- Click on the option to add from your Google Drive
- Click on your image, and it will be added into the header. Resize accordingly.
*Note: If you have purchased the Brand Kit with the letterhead template, these templates are fully formed and cannot be added to Microsoft or Google in the same way a simple logo file can.
All edits to the document must be done within the Brand Kit and then exported as a completed file, as after the file is exported it can no longer be edited.
For more information on this please contact our support team: Support@looka.com