Looka automatically saves your favourite logos, it also autosaves any customizations you make to your logo to your account. The logos remain on their indefinitely.
If you have not created an account, and have created your logo on a guest account, please be sure to create an account so as not to lose you logo:
If you come across this page make sure to sign up here:
If you have already bypassed that screen without sign up you can sign up directly from the editor:
To favourite a logo follow these steps:
- Select all of the options you would like included in our Logo Generator.
- Once you've completed your selections you will be taken to the results page
- Click on a logo you like, you will be taken to the Logo Editor, but you should see a little red number appear in the top left corner on top of the heart
- Alternatively you can hover over the logo and select the Heart symbol in the bottom right of that particular logo.
- To see your saved logos, click the three lines in the top right of your screen and click Saved logos, or click the Save icon in the top left-hand side of your screen.
*Note: Another way to you sure you don't lose your logo before you are ready to pay is to save the URL from the address bar somewhere safe that you can access again, (Like in the notes of your phone or computer or on a digital sticky note):