We do not provide pre-made logos for email signatures, but you can use Hubspot email signature generator to help format one for you.
You can also follow the below instructions for popular email service providers:
- Save the color_logo_transparent.png file to your Google Drive.
- Log in to your Gmail account and click the gear icon in the upper right corner. Select Settings when the drop-down menu appears.
- Scroll down to the Signature section and select the circle under No Signature. Click the icon that looks like a mountain.
- A dialog box will appear, where you’ll be able to select and upload the color_logo_transparent.png version of your logo.
- After the image uploads, it may look over sized, but you can adjust the sizing by clicking on the logo image, and selecting the sizing you would prefer (Small, Medium, Large, Original Size) in the dialog box that appears
- Login to your Outlook account, then click the gear icon in the top upper right corner.
- Select Options
- You will be taken to the Options page, with a sidebar menu
- Under the Mail header, navigate down to the Layout subsection, there you will find Email signature
- Select Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose and/or Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to to include your signature on your future emails.
- In the dialog box below, select the image of the blue mountains in the left corner to upload the color_logo_transparent.png version of your logo. It will upload, and you’ll be able to customize how it appears in your signature.
- Open the Mail app. Click Mail in the top menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Signatures tab and select + to add a signature.
- Click the Signature #1 option. Navigate to your logo file and right-click to copy it (or go to Edit > Copy in your top menu).
- Paste your logo into the signature box and add the text you want.