There are two ways to undo a change if you've made a mistake or would like to go back to a previous version of your logo. Please note that these instructions only work on the logo editor page you are currently on, if you have navigated away from your logo after making a change, you will not be able to go back to the previous versions.
- On the logo editor page, navigate to the right side of your screen.
- Near the top of the page, you will see a curved arrow
- Click this curved arrow to go back to your previous change
- On the logo editor page, navigate to the menu to the left of your logo design
- Click the History button to access your history of changes
- You will see your previous changes appear in the History Variations menu, just to the right of the left navigation