Resetting a Forgotten Password
If you can't remember your password, here are a few steps to help you regain access to your account:
- Click Login in the top right corner of the page
- Click Forgot password on login menu
- Enter your email address for your Looka account and click Submit
- An email is sent to the account associated with Looka with a reset password link
- Click the reset link in the email, and it will take you back to Logojoy.com
- In the New password pop up, enter your new password and click Reset Password
- Once it goes through, click the link underneath that says Go back and login
- Login again with your email address and new password
Should the temporary password from the reset email fail to work, you can message us through chat in the blue bubble in the bottom right-hand corner, or by emailing us at email@example.com with the email associated with your Looka account.
Updating your password
To change your password after receiving your temporary password from our Customer Success team, or to change it to something new, follow the steps below:
- Click the three lines in the top right-hand corner, then click Account at the bottom of the menu.
- Enter the temporary password you received in your email (or from support) and change it to a new one.
- Confirm the new password and click Update to update your new password.
Note: If you are still experiencing issues after attempting to login, it is possible that you created an account using a social media account such as Twitter, Facebook or Google+. Take a look at this article to learn more about that here.
If you are still having trouble accessing your account, after trying the steps above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.