*You would first select a package where you would select the files you would like to receive. Click here for the options available.
The logo you purchased on our site is separate from the logo you’ll receive from our graphic designer. The designer will send your new, customized design, while your original design remains in your account.
From there, with the Senior Design Time add-on, one of our designers will contact you to review your logo options and discuss what your vision is for your design and business.*
After you’ve come to an agreement, the designer will work on your logo and send you mock-ups until you’re satisfied with the result. While the design time does allow for custom work, you are limited to one hour and will only receive one variation of a customized logo, so extensive changes may not be possible. If you need additional time with the designer, you can purchase it through our add-ons.
Sample information you can provide the designer to make your time more effective:
- Your Company: what your business does
- Logo Vibe: emotion(s) you're trying to evoke through your logo
- Logo Changes: any specific changes you have in mind to the existing logo you purchased
If you're still unsure about how to convey your theme or vibe for your company, take a look at this link to view some logo inspirations based off of popular industries.
You and the designer will be narrowing it down to one variation of the logo to be finalized. When you've decided on a final version of your logo, the designer will send a zip file of your final customized design. Please not only one version of the customized will be sent.
Below are examples of what our designer can do with your one hour of time, however if you are unsure if our designer can make your specific change, please email details of your changes firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing the Design Time add-on.
- Create a multi-color symbol
- Combining two symbols into one
- Editing the font to include extra flourishes
- Adding a new gradient that is not available on on our website
- Improving an existing symbol
- Creating a customized font layout
- Editing a symbol so it becomes part of the text